Nick Spencer Wines
Virtual Cellar Door New South Wales tasting.
Our next virtual cellar door tasting will look at New South Wales wines. Hamish Young at Mada Wines (Young Guns of Wine top ten finalist), Canberra, and Will Gilbert at Gilbert Family Wines (Young Guns of Wine ‘people’s choice’), Mudgee, will join me to talk through three of our wines, each from across beautiful NSW wine country. NSW is famous for hosting several of Australia’s best wine growing regions. The three wines selected for this tasting reflect the variety, direction, and incredible quality of produce coming out of regional NSW.
The session will again be run as a mini Master Class – we hope everyone has enjoyed the balance between tasting notes and technical information. In this session I will host a conversation with Hamish and Will that covers:
- the tasting notes, wine making process, varietal and regional information for each of the three wines
- the unique geography and climate that make NSW regions so special
- what inspires us as winemakers, the role of wine shows and third party endorsement in wine retailing, and
- what we have planned for upcoming vintages.
We can also answer any specific questions you have during the tasting. Again, if you love wine or want to know more about what our beautiful NSW region has to offer but just want to listen in on the wine chatter, it’s also the perfect opportunity to build a little extra knowledge just by sitting in.
How to participate:
Our NSW Tasting Packs are now available for purchase on our website. The packs are $45 AUD and include three 200ml bottles of:
- 2019 Mada Rouge Murrumbateman (Canberra District Red Blend)
- 2019 Gilbert Sauvignon Blanc, Orange Region
- 2019 Nick Spencer Wines Medium Red Blend, Gundagai
The packs are limited and will only be available while stocks last, so get in quickly. The packs also include:
- Tasting notes
- The virtual Cellar Door Zoom session information
- A one-off discount code for future purchases
- Shipping is free.